My blog is mostly going to be about starting a home business. I was under the impression that it would be pretty easy. You sign up. You receive a kit. You e-mail friends and family. Presto - the start of you new business. Well....not so fast now.
What if your warm market (just learned this is your friends and family) is not really into what you are selling, do not have the time, no funds(it is a down market you know) etc.... Where are you to find prospects? You now have to become creative and think outside your comfort zone. Also, now you need business tools such as business cards, flyers, car magnets or stickers.
Wait a minute. What did I get myself into? Well, I got myself into a business. It takes work and time. It takes thought and stradegy. I am the only person that can make it a success and that is what I intend to do. It is hard in this society to be patient and wait for things to pay off. We want things now now now but I believe that I can make this work and that is what I will do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment