Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Taking Katie Freilings FREE 7 day social media course
I am on day four of Katie Freilings FREE social media course and I have found it to be quite enlightening. There is so much to know about networking on social media sites. Katie Frieling is very popular and really knows what she is doing. Yesterday Katie talked about blogging and I apparently do not know what I am doing. Just starting out in the home business business, it is hard to do everything up to snuff. There is so much to learn. I guess I need to take it one step at a time when I really want to take twenty. I have been taking too many steps and am not excelling at any of them. I need to slow down and learn one thing at a time to do well. The internet has a wealth of information that is free. Katie Freiling.com is one such place. The free information is only the tip of the iceberg but enough to get you started on your journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment