So I have decided that I have to go outside of my comfort zone to jump start this business of mine. I have talked to friends and family and now must move beyond and talk to strangers. It is a bit daunting because you do not know how a someone you do not know will react. Plus, you have to have confidence in yourself so that you do not care if they blow you off or say no way.
I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can! Wish me luck!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck! Have you seen/been to Generation Green store on 161/Sawmill? Friends of ours own it. I was thinking maybe you could advertise there? Or are you competition for that?
ReplyDeleteOr maybe they would buy stuff off of you?
I don't know...